2011年12月2日星期五

I am at home now...This statement i really verli verli love it, cox i like my home soooo muchhh....Today i bought a new keyboard...I am reali need a keyboard so much, bcox i reli dislike the keyboard at laptop...1stly it is difficult to press when i nid tap any numbering button...2ndly, i like to heard the sound tat cum from keyboard... hahaha...dun ask me y, i oso dunno the reason...haha...Christmas is coming soon, tats mean, my holiday oso coming soon...I like to holiday, but every time 1 holiday oso need pass through the exam period...Can anyone tell me which country is jz hv study n dun hv exam??? I muz the 1st person who register to study tat school.... I m get ready to die for dis sem subject( nt yt exam alr get a conclusion)...bt nvm, I wil start 2 study on tmr...( tmr n tmr n tmr, dis is what wil saying by student while the exam stil hv 1 more month 2 go)...Fine, I m get ready to my dinner d...update my post when i m free laaaa......kiak kiak kiakkkkkkk

没有评论:

发表评论